Storage when it Snows
HO-HO-HO – Why Santa Loves our wetsuit storage bag: The Dry Bag
Christmas is lurking around the corner, its unavoidable, and it can be very tricky to get meaningful gifts for the ones closest to you. Fear not, The Dry Bag wetsuit bag might just ease your panicking this winter because it will be at the top of the list for watersports lovers, like Santa.
Believe us, Santa is our biggest fan, he uses The Dry Bag 364 days a year as a storage solution as it keeps his suit in pristine condition! Here’s some reasons why Father Christmas loves The Dry Bag and why it would make a great Christmas gift for the surfer/sailor/windsurfer or triathlete in your life:
- A keen water sport enthusiast, Santa has found The Dry Bag hangs just perfectly off the side of the sleigh in between chasing waves or hitting the open water.
- When Santa isn’t using his suit The Dry Bag keeps it dry and protected from the elements, even the freezing wind and rain of the North Pole.
- When Mrs Claus moans about wardrobe space, Santa just stores The Dry Bag in the garage, the attic, or just hangs it from Rudolph’s antlers. The perfect winter wetsuit storage bag!
- He certainly doesn’t want his famous bright red suit to fade, The Dry Bag protects the suit from UV damage.
- It tends to rain or snow on Christmas day, and no one likes a soggy suit, so Santa just hangs it in The Dry Bag as soon as he gets home, and dries his suit as quickly as possible ahead of his next adventure. The Dry Bag is the perfect wet suit drying bag system.
- Mrs Claus is kept happy because her house is kept clean and dry for her Christmas day guests as the breathable waterproof wet suit bag keeps all the water contained.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect present to buy for a friend, family member or loved one, The Dry Bag wetsuit storage bag is sure to land you on the nice list.
Merry Christmas folks!